Wednesday, January 16, 2008

35th Anniversary of Roe V Wade

On Tuesday January 22nd plan on coming to the capitol rotunda at noon to celebrate 35 years of freedom for women. There will be some awesome speakers - ME! And lunch will be served.

We have a special focus this year, defeating CI-100 Jore's amendment to the Montana constitution that will eliminate women's rights to choose - choose everything abortions, health care, birth control, pre-natal care, birth options, freedom, in-vitro fertilization, etc.

I hope that someone reigns me in a little bit - because what I really want to say - no scream - is "Rick Jore keep your mother fucking laws off of my body!"

Hope you can make it. I need all of the support I can get.

2 comments:

Hill Vintage said...

Woo Hoo guest speaker. You are going to be GREAT!!!!

kathy said...

Connie rocked the mic at the Roe Rally. It was awesome!