Monday, October 17, 2005

Montana Politicians are never - not funny!

I really should lay off the current gov. I mean, he is kicking so much A$$ compared to his predecessor - Judy "The Tuna" Martz. Man, that woman SUCKS. I think if you look up "lap dog of industry", you will find a photo of good ole Judy giving a blow job to Exxon - or is it Cenex, no definitely PPL, shoot, I can't remember. Now that she is no longer single handedly destroying Montana for its residents, what is the former governor up to, you ask? Well, besides stumping for John Roberts, she is taking her Jesus message to the streets.

Martz talks about religion, family at women's conference
HELENA (AP) -- Ten months after finishing her four-year term as governor, Judy Martz says she has settled into life outside the political nucleus, enjoys time with her toddler grandchild and treasures God's love.
Martz, 62, said she and her husband, Harry, are enlarging their home to have room for some of the memorabilia from her time in Helena, first as lieutenant governor and then governor.
She spoke to about 300 women Saturday at the "Women of Influence" conference held at Faith Chapel in Billings.
Martz said that when she considered running for a second term as the state's chief executive, she also considered how long she had been away from home. Once she decided against pursuing another term, "it was such a release," she said.

In a quiet moment one day, Martz said, she felt God telling her that as much as she loves granddaughter Remy, almost 2, the love pales compared to God's love.
"It's an unconditional love," she said.
As governor, Martz said, she would "get up in the morning, read something in the newspaper that was so untrue, and it would hurt me to the core of my being. I would say to the Lord, 'This is so painful. I can't carry this.'"
Martz said she asked God to take the burden of the pain so she could run the state "and he did. Every single day, he did."


Yeah, Judy, that is why you didn't run again, the lies - oh the lies. My personal favorite Judy moment - her statement at a dinner in Butte to the effect that her husband had never battered her, but then, she'd never given him any reason to. The lies are less hurtful than the truth, even god knows that, Judy.

P.S. Jdoc - the double negative is my inner seventh grader tribute to your teaching efforts. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta admit - I miss The Judy (TJ). I miss picking up the paper everyday, but unlike TJ, I asked God to make me stop laughing at the latest reeeediculous comment she made. I enjoyed the thought of the backroom, cigar-smoking Repubs shaking their heads and wondering how they let this happen. MUAH HA HA HA!! Bastards got what they deserved. But the private sector is a much better place for her to be spouting her who-who craziness.

My favorite let-to-ed of 2000 race, "Judy's husband never beat her, but he reconsidered when he opened his heat bill and figured out who was responsible."

-aj

jm said...

Here in MN I get to hear your current gov on the radio several times a day. Seems he's figured out that it's FLAT out here and that the nordic decendents need a mountain to visit, so why not go to MT? I don't know what you think of that idea, but I'm planning on returning to the slopes of my childhood this Christmas.