
To celebrate the engagement of Jenkins and Moogie we rocked a surprise Tuesday night Indian feast - dots, not feathers. Shout out to SH for coming up with an Indian menu that was beyond amazing. The cooks were fantastic and even my attempt at Indian cuisine was a success. Authentic, um no. Rachel Ray, hell yeah.
To those critics of Rachel, go ahead make Naan-chos. They are delicious and cooking idiots like me can pronounce all of the ingredients. SH has the patience and understanding to slow cook amazing exotic ingredients and the has magic to combine them into dishes that are beyond my taste bud's comprehension. I am not patient, have little understanding and definitely not magic, that is why I LOVE YOU, RACHEL RAY.
I almost took the spicy yogurt cuke yum yum to bed with me. . . so delish!
- - - Iron Chef Microwave Burrito
1 comment:
SH ROCKS and we all need to encourage the Indian Restaurant into reality.......I would spend good money on a meal such as I had last night. Thanks again so much!!
-Christiana
Post a Comment